Local and Mobile Programming
AEI Tags – Automatic Equipment Identification Tags
INPS Rail offers AEI Tags with both local and mobile programming abilities. Ourprogrammed and non-programmed rail car AEI tags are available in both the standard (AT5118) and high temperature (AT5133) varieties. Not only do we sell AEI tags of the highest possible quality, but we also provide mobile programming services for remarking goals.
- AT5118 Standard Temperature AEI RF Identification Tag
- AT5133 High Temperature Rail Tag (Heat Resistant Coating ideal for railroad thaw sheds)
- A beam-powered, field disturbance device
- Used in 915 MHz radio frequency (RF) band applications
- Packaged in a factory-sealed case
- Idea for mounting on railcars, vehicle internal framework or intermodal containers
- Hardware-based protection that is more difficult to compromise than software-only protection.
- Beam-powered so no internal battery is required
- Factory-programmed, as specified by the customer
- User-programmed in the field using the AP4118 Rail Tag Programmer
- Extended data capacity of 1088 bits and compatible with previous ATA/AAR read-only readers.
- Able to withstand wear, pressure or damage
- Factory-programmed or field-programmable
- Factory-sealed case
- 1088-bit data storage
- Data encryption and verified identification
- Beam-powered for unlimited service life
- Compatible with multiple Amtech®-brand readers
- Fully compliant with Association of American Railroads (AAR)