We represent all conspicuity tape manufacturers
FRA 224 Reflective Tape – Conspicuity Tape
The FRA has published the final rule for Reflectorization of Rail Freight Rolling Stock, 49 CFR Part 224. The purpose of the rule is to require the application of retro reflective tape to the sides of freight cars and locomotives enhancing the visibility of trains during times of limited visibility.
When it comes to reflectorization, would you prefer to work with a company that is only offering one solution; or would you rather have the solution that best suits your needs? INPS offers more than one type of retro reflective material and in different formats, for your convenience. You can have it all with INPS. Our reflectors are offered to you in uncut rolls, kiss cut rolls, reflector kits and aluminum backed reflectors. We can quickly drop ship to multiple locations from one of our facilities in USA, Canada and Mexico.'
INPS is the leading supplier of conspicuity tape for all transportation applications. We provide highly reflective, colourful and cost-conscious tape products from innovative brands such as 3M™, Reflexite® and Avery Dennison.
Ensure that your railcars and locomotives meet the FRA 224 standard by working with INPS. Rail Regulation FRA 224 - Retroreflective sheeting applied pursuant to this part shall be yellow or white as specified by the chromaticity coordinates of ASTM lnternational's Standard D 4956-04, "Standard Specification for Retroreflective Sheeting for Traffic Control."
3M Reflective Tape
3M Reflective Tape and conspicuity markings maximize visibility and improve roadway safety in adherence to transportation regulations for truck and trailer and commercial vehicles including fire trucks, school buses and railcars:
- Exceeds NHTSA requirements
- Highly reflective at wide angles to almost 90 degrees from perpendicular
- Aggressive, pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Easy-to-remove liner
Reflexite® brand conspicuity material
- To enhance visibility and ensure safety across the globe, laws require vehicles in the transportation industry to be marked with conspicuity material.
- ORAFOL is the OEM preferred conspicuity provider because of the durability, performance, and comprehensive warranty of its products. The micro-prismatic elements in Reflexite conspicuity tape ensure the longest sight detection distance in the industry with the highest nighttime reflectivity performance.
- Reflexite® brand conspicuity material complies with various standards & regulations and is designed for application on truck & trailer, school bus, rail, AG/construction vehicles & equipment, fire, police, ambulance, and various recreational/non-regulatory applications.
Avery Dennison offers a complete line of films for fleet graphics and conspicuity tapes, designed for easy vehicle detection at dawn, dusk and night. Our products are ideal for a variety of applications, including, fleet vehicles, school buses, farm implements and slow moving vehicles.
- Avery Dennison’s reflective tape is built with solid construction instead of air-celled construction like other brands. Solid construction conspicuity tape is more durable and long-lasting.
Since 1966 INPS Rail has been providing railcar products, fully compliant with Association of American Railroads (AAR).