Plastic Name Plates
Lamacoid Name Plates
Lamicoids is a trade name for 2 or 3-ply plastic engraving material, formerly known as rigid phenolic engraving material. They are also referred to as Nameplates, legend plates, plastic tags, valve markers, name badges & lamacoid labels.
Industrial lamacoid tags are suitable for both indoor & outdoor applications. Most commonly used as identification tags for machine panels, electrical panels, industrial machinery as well as caution or warning signs. They can be used to identify buttons, switches, lights and to warn machine operators of potential hazards.
Lamacoids can be laser or rotary engraved.
• .060 or .125 2 or 3 ply laminated modified acrylic
• Lamicoid material can be cut and shaped to your specifications
• Available in a variety of colours
• Can be laminated with 3M adhesive backing
• Interior/exterior signage
• Personal identification (wall holder, desk stand or velcro available)
• Name badges (magnet or pin backing available)
• Switch and panel marking
• Machine faceplates