Polycarbonate Name Plates
Polycarbonate Serial Plates
Polycarbonate is a durable material used for creating labels, and is one that companies choose when they need a substrate that is highly durable and versatile at the same time. This material is lightweight but very tough. It is scratch resistant, can be used for decorative purposes, and is also resistant to many different kinds of chemicals and harsh elements.
The most common use for this material include overlays, instructional labels, instrument panel labels, and other similar applications.
High impact material available in .005”, .010”, and .020” thickness and velvet or clear gloss finish.
• Second surface printed, protecting the ink from cleaners and abrasives
• Can be laminated with a variety of adhesives
• Temperature range from -40°F/C to 275°F (135°C)
• Extremely durable for harsh environments
• Can be laminated to metal to make a durable control panel
• Thinner material can be applied to a curved surface
• Can be die cut into shape