Guardrail Delineator Reflectors
INPS offers flexible, impact resistance, and high visible guardrail delineators
The 3M™ Diamond Grade™ Linear Delineation System is designed for temporary traffic control signs in order to help provide clear visual guidance for drivers navigating through work zones and challenging roadway conditions. Fabricated from 3M™ Diamond Grade™ Reflective Sheeting and laminated onto thin-gauge aluminum, these corrugated panels provide highly-visible retro-reflection across a wide range of entrance and observation angles. Help improve visibility at both day and night with the 3M™ Diamond Grade™ Linear Delineation System.
Our delineators are made of Series 3930 sheeting mounted on 0.25” thick aluminum.
Delineators for Ontario guardrails should be at least Series 3930 (High Intensity, ASTM D4956 Type III/IV) based on Ontario Provincial Standard Specification – OPSS 704 704.05.03 Delineators.
• Reflectorizing concrete barriers and metal guardrails
• Marking changing roadway conditions
• 3M™ Diamond Grade™ Linear Delineation System LDS-FY311.5
• Fluorescent Yellow, 31 in x 1.5 in (787.4 mm x 38.1 mm)
• W311.5, White, 31 in x 1.5 in (787.4 mm x 38.1 mm)
• Made with bright, durable 3M™ Diamond Grade™ Reflective Sheeting laminated onto thin-gauge aluminum
• 3M™ Diamond Grade™ Full Cube Retroreflectors help panels maintain visibility in both day and night
• High-performance 3M™ VHB™ Tape is pre-applied to panels for fast and easy application to metal guardrails, work zone barriers, and median barriers
• A corrugated design increases visibility across a wide range of entrance and observation angles
• Helps provide clear visual guidance for drivers as a road work safety sign or in challenging roadway conditions
• Can be used for permanent or temporary road traffic signage
Two sizes available: 4” x 14” and 4” x 15”.