Warning signs are intended to provide advance notice to road users about unexpected and potentially dangerous conditions on or near the road. The conditions to which warning signs apply typically require that road users exercise caution and may require that drivers slow down, in order to travel safely in the presence of a hazard. Reflectivity specifications will vary by sign according to MTO OTM/MUTCD guidelines. These signs are available on either Aluminum or Galvanized Steel.
• Wa-Series Signs
• Wb-Series Signs
• Wc-Series Signs
Reflective sheeting to meet your needs. INPS offers the best in road and highway markings.
We use a full line of 3M™ durable reflective sheeting
• 3M™ Diamond Grade™
• 3M™ High Intensity Prismatic
• 3M™ Engineering Grade
• 3M™ Screen Printing UV Ink
• 3M™ Digital Print UV Inks
• 3M™ Vinyls
Vinyl visibility for road safety signs....starts at Engineering Grade and the most superior is Diamond Grade.
• 3M™ Advanced Flexible Engineer Grade Sheeting Series 7300
• 3M™ High Intensity Prismatic Reflective Sheeting 3930 Series
• 3M™ Diamond Grade™ DG³ Reflective Sheeting Series 4000 offers superior reflectivity at short and long distances