Accessibility options

Adjust the interface to make it easier to use for different conditions.
This renders the document in high contrast mode.
This renders the document as white on black
This loads a font easier to read for people with dyslexia.


ONE-WAY Traffic Sign

The ONE-WAY sign must be used to indicate roads on which traffic is allowed to travel in one direction only. The standard size ONE-WAY sign (Rb-21) should be used on urban streets and/or where the posted speed is 60 km/h or less. For 70 km/h or more use Rb-121. Rb-121 must also be used at the following locations: At freeway ramps in rural areas; At freeway service centers in rural areas; At urban expressways accessed by one-way streets or ramps; or Where the driver environment is complex.

MTO Book Location: Book 5, Pg. 51